Frisbees N' Bullets

Originally I had planned to blog about today's events in the normal, orthodox way. It was alright for a little while but then I felt a bit bored with the setup. So here is what happened today in my trademark funky bulleted format. I hope you enjoy. I also tried out the numbering option, too. It's pretty useless.

  • My friend Jon bought something off a dude from Craigslist
  • Since its pretty unsafe meeting people alone to exchange money and stuff, Jon thought it wise to bring me along in case there was a royal rumble.
  • Jon's reasoning:
  1. Jon < Dude from Craigslist
  2. Jon + Me > Dude from Craigslist
  • We went to the parking lot at Eastridge and the stuff was bought without any problems
  • After the purchase, Jon and I met up with our buddy D-Bot
  • Jon had his kewl D-90 camera so he took pictures of the two bikes
  • There were two bikes:
  1. D-Bot's bike
  2. Michael Hang's Bike
  • After taking pictures and standing in the middle of the street for a while, Jon and I decided to visit our good friend Daniel who lives in the area
  • On the way to Daniel's house we drove past a guy selling "snow cones"
  • He told us he had three flavors, which are listed below:
  1. "Cherry flavor"
  2. "Lemon flavor"
  3. "Blue flavor"
  • Being somewhat healthy and conscious of what I put into my body, I was immediately alarmed when I heard about a "Blue flavor". Most likely it was some unnatural flavor full of chemicals, so I avoided that and opted instead for the cherry flavor. Jon had the lemon.
  • After slurping on our "snow cones", which were actually just broken pieces of ice & Kool-Aid in Styrofoam cups, we went over to Daniel's dwelling.
  • Daniel has several animals in his house. Here is a list:
  1. One parrot
  2. Numerous turtles
  3. A dog (possibly more than one)
  • After chillin in the crib watching an 80's movie called The Wizard (which was horrible), we went outside to enjoy the nice clear day.
  • Daniel grabbed his frisbee and we played a nice game of Catch-n-Throw
  • I just made up that phrase now. Sounds pretty good
  • After all that, I went to San Francisco with my familia to check out the Asian History Museum
  • The Museum was awesome.
  • They had stuff from over 4,000 years ago
  • They even had stuff from my homeland Pakistan (known as the Indus Valley, back in the day)
  • I love archaeology now
  • We found some lady's wallet on the sidewalk in SF. It was packed with credit cards and ID badges, but no phone number.
  • Being good samaritans, we turned the wallet over to a policeman
  • He didn't want it, so he told us to just slip it into a public mailbox on the street
  • I hope the lady gets her wallet soon
  • The End
  1. Thanks for reading this bulleted list. I know I said I wouldn't do them anymore, but I lied.
  2. Sorry if I've been overwhelming you with all the blogging lately

8 comments:

LizBest said...

lol u are so silly

crystalgee said...

hahaha. i hope you're kidding about the mail box thing.

Kenny said...

nice blog nasser, its kenny btw, i added your blog to my rss feed

Myco said...

dude...blue flavor is the best, don't you know? And I thought we were playing gunbound live.

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

I find the "blue flavor" incident amusing from a nutritional perspective. By choosing the cherry flavor, which undoubtedly has red food coloring (not to mention artificial flavors), you have affected your body and brain negatively more than you might've with the blue flavor. I actually had a dilemma that this incident reminds me of. I had blue gum and red gum, I did some research, and I concluded that the blue gum does less harm to the human brain and/or body. The red food coloring directly affects the brain and state of mind. The blue, I find from experience and research, not so much. When in doubt, choose blue! (or none at all). I ended up giving almost all of my red gum to my sister, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

J said...

I really want to know, what did you end up doing with the wallet?

Niggidy Nas said...

yeah, i really did put the wallet inside a public mailbox on the side of the street. the cop said to do it!