Wait...what?

So recently I looked up "Nasser" in the Facebook Groups search engine. I found tons and tons of groups, most of them dedicated to President Nasser of Egypt or Nasser-El Sonbaty the body builder. Around page 21 or so, I stumbled upon a few groups that gave me goosebumps. Check it out, y'all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Reading all this horrible stuff about a guy named Nasser was pretty painful. He's really making us Nassers out there look bad. I hope Megan dumps this jerk! Here's the other one that gave me goosebumps:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, this one made me pretty mad. It's a private Facebook group, so I had to request admission. Once I'm in there (if they let me in) I'll be able to see what my "friends" have been up to. Let's hope this group is about another Nasser Khan..Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find that Nasser and file a complaint

Tiina Ringo said...

surely it isn't about you :]
You're the #1 sweetest person!!

crystalgee said...

hahaha.