A Brand New World

So yesterday I did a lot of stuff. I called up my colleague Darren to see if he wanted to khang out. He replied affirmative and we headed over to the bank to deposit two checks I had from school and work. Then we went to San Jose's hottest mall, Oakridge. I had some moneys on me so I bought a pair of Onitsuka Tigers with Darren's kick a-word discount at Journey's. Thanks. The shoes came with two different colors of laces: blue and white. Darren is a lacemaster, so he put the white laces on the right shoe, and blue on the left. They look trendy, I may say. I also purchased a green and white polo at Zumiez. It looks pretty dope. Anywho, here's a pic I found online of teh shoez:

After all that, we picked up Quynh. Her dad is allergic to grass. We went to the Cheese Steak Shop and I ordered the Zesty Veggie delight, but it was too much for me so I bagged it up to go. It could probably feed a whole African village. So yeah thats pretty much it. Nerrad and I danced to some indian music in the car, it was pretty cool. Later on at night Darren and myself headed over to my personal trainer Milad's house to work out our hot bods. Kewl, huh. I felt like I entered a brand new world yesterday.

Check out this optical illusion (Click to enlarge image, dogg)

3 comments:

D-Bot said...

you are so inspiring.

Niggidy Nas said...

hey thanks for the comment/compliment

J said...

Because you are my role model, I never spent too much money on things like clothes and stuff, or if I did, I would feel guilty and think of you and how you rarely spend money and save it instead like a smart person. Now, I must spend some money on new shoes and clothes. But first I need to get a job, as you have done. Thanks for being an inspiration, Nas!