Spider Extermination

Last night (Sunday Night) was pretty fun after work. Fermin, Daniel, Kim Long T. Nguyen, Darren, and I went around the neighborhood burning and exterminating pesky pests and creepy creatures. Using nothing more than a cell phone light, our brain power and a handful of fireworks, we managed to rid the nearby elementary school of its black widow spider epidemic. It felt good knowing that we might have saved an innocent child's life from the deadly grasp of these arachnid hoodlums. After killing vast scores of spiders and cock-a-roaches, we returned to civilization and karaoked the night away. Darren and I sang MGMT's "Time To Pretend" to Kim Long T. Nguyen's ladyfriend on the phone. It was a very special song and I hope she enjoyed the vocal delivery and meaning. We finished the night off by recording some funny voicemail away messages for ourselves with the help of Cool Edit Pro 2.0. The messages came out really really dang good. If you know Darren or myself, give us a call and hope we don't answer the phone.

Laterzz

1 comments:

Tiina Ringo said...

I heard one of your messages haha. And I like your alliterations :D