2 FOR 1 DEAL

Okay, since I haven't blogulated in a while I am going to write about the past two days in one blog. Yesterday I finally installed my new really cool car stereo, thanks to Kim Long. Taking out my old deck was a pain in the pants, though. It took about an hour to pull that thing out. Since we were installing it at night, we went over to Jon's garage because he has really good lighting in there. So the four of us (Daniel, Kim Long, Jon and I) tried to pull out this ancient stereo. We used any kind of tool we could get our hands on. We even used a gardening tool that looks like this:

The dude that had originally put in my old deck must have wanted it to be extra safe because he made it nearly impossible to take out. We had to disassemble a bunch of compartments on my dashboard. After an hour of huffin' and puffin', grabbin' and stabbin', swearin' and tearin', we finally pulled out the old stereo, only to find that the wiring didn't match up with my new deck. After a quick trip to Walmart for supplies, Daniel stripped off about 25 wires and Jon color coded them together (since I'm color blind) and we finally got the deck to work. It's really cool bruh. YEAH

Tonight I went to the Sharks game with my sister. It was really exciting because I've never been to a hockey game. The seats were great and I was surrounded by a vast sea of drunk white guys. If you've never been to a hockey game I really recommend going to one. It's a cool experience and the game itself is very fast paced. The Sharks and the Phoenix Coyotes were at a 3 and 3 tie by the end of the game, so they were forced into overtime. The Sharks made the winning goal and the entire arena went crazy. White people rule

1 comments:

crystalgee said...

hah. crazy. i went too, and it was my first hockey game ever as well. high 5.