Monday Nite Chillin + Bullets

Okay, I know what you must be thinking. Bullets? But don't worry, I'm not talking about those kinds of bullets. I'm gonna try something new for this post. Instead of writing a normal paragraph form entry, I'm going to use bullets. These are the nonviolent kind of bullets.
  • Today in my Humanities class we talked about racial stereotypes
  • My teacher asked me to list some stereotypes, but I refused and said I didn't want to offend anyone. Either I looked really lazy or really kind.
  • Finished my second story for Creative Writing
  • Feel all right about the piece. It has enough substance to keep the reader's interest
  • Made 35 copies of the story for my class fellows
  • Later at night, I chilled at Dan's
  • Played NHL '94 with my homie Jesus
  • Its a fourteen year old game for Sega Genesis
  • Its nearly impossible to score a damn goal in the game
  • They have the San Jose Sharks in there, so thats cool
  • This is my second blog entry in a row that mentions hockey. Oh man
  • We went to eat dinner at Yack in the Box
  • I ate some mozzarella sticks that were just fabulous. Marvelous, really.
  • We were there for hella long, and the workers forgot we were still there and locked us in
  • Rolled around in the Orchard Supply shopping carts and removed them from store property, which is a federal crime
  • Dropped off Jesus at Magic Sands. Every time I go there I feel like a kid again
  • That concludes the night. I hope you enjoyed this bulleted format. I will never use it again

2 comments:

crystalgee said...

haha. cool BULLETS

Tiina Ringo said...

what's so great about this magic sands area?? haha